3 cups cooked quinoa
1 cup pasta sauce
2 Tbs tomato paste
1/3 heavy cream
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup mozzarella or 4oz goat cheese
2/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbons
salt & pepper to taste
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees, cook quinoa as directed
2. in a saucepan, heat up the pasta sauce and tomato paste. once warm stir in the cream, parmesan, salt & pepper, half the tomatoes, half the basil and half the mozzarella or goat cheese. stir until heated through and everything is melted and smooth.
3. spray a baking dish, pour in quinoa mixture & top with remaining tomato and mozz/goat cheese.
4. bake for 15 minutes then broil for and additional 3 minutes until cheese is gold & bubbly.
5. remove from the oven and top with the remaining basil ribbons.