For the Burgers:
1lb lean ground turkey breast
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
For the Bruschetta:
5 Roma tomatoes, chopped
2 cloves minced garlic
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
Salt & pepper, to taste
For the Balsamic Glaze:
1 cup balsamic vinegar
1. In a large bowl combine turkey, salt, pepper, basil and parmesan cheese. Divide mixture into 8 portions.
2. Line a peanut butter jar lid with foil, then plastic wrap and press 1 portion of the turkey mixture into the lid. Heap 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese into the middle, then top with another portion of turkey. Press down to seal, then invert the patty onto a plate. Continue until you have 4 burger patties.
3. Grill burgers for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side over medium heat.
4. For the Bruschetta: combine all ingredients, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
5. For the Balsamic Glaze: heat balsamic vinegar in a sauce pan over medium heat. Let simmer, and stir frequently, until the vinegar has reached the consistency.
6. Top grilled burgers with Bruschetta mixture and drizzle with balsamic glaze.