1/2 cup quinoa
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup water
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
Optional – top with extra cheese & serve with sauce on the side
1. Rinse uncooked quinoa with water then strain.
2. Add water & quinoa to a medium sauce pot & cover. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally. Transfer cooked quinoa to a large bowl & let cool for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
4. In a small bowl, add eggs, olive oil, garlic salt, oregano, basil & baking powder. Whisk until combined
5. Add the cheese to quinoa, stir to combine. Add the egg mixture to the quinoa. Stir until well combined.
6. Spread the quinoa dough into a 1/4 inch even layer on the parchment paper. Bake for 18 mins, then top with shredded cheese & bake for 2 minutes.
7. Serve with a side of sauce, enjoy!